Job Ref: 17/328
Wage: £25.87 per hour
Casual Construction Programme Leader – Ref:17/328
£25.87 per hour including £5.17 per hour holiday pay
Please note that this is not a permanent position. The hours are on an as and when basis.
The Grimsby Institute Group is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “outstanding” educational provider.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a forward thinking, progressive area at Grimsby Institute. We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-motivated person with good organisational skills to work within our Construction department.
The successful candidate will:
• Experience of teaching HNC & HND in Construction is highly desirable.
• Have experience in writing assignment briefs, notes and marking assessment for Levels 4&5.
• Have experience in making judgements and providing sound feedback on student assignments
• Be lively and enthusiastic and demonstrate a passion for their subject with an ability to impart this to their learners, an ability to motivate and a desire to achieve success.
• Be computer literature and experienced in using the Microsoft Office package, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Be able to communicate efficiently with the learners and staff
• Have a Teaching Qualification
In return for your experience and skills we can offer good rates of pay, pension membership with the Teachers’ Pension Scheme and access to a wide range of other Group benefits. Also if you are looking to progress to more permanent roles then this can be a great first step.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
If you would like any support or would like to ask any questions about this role, please contact Niamh on 01472 311222 ext. 5686.
Potential interview date is 15th August 2018
The closing date for this advert is 31st July 2018.
The Grimsby Institute Group is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2 or will be expected to obtain during their probationary period.Full job specification