Job Ref: 17/205
Wage: Up to £33,000 per annum
Senior Trainer/Assessor Refrigeration – 17/205
Up to £33,000 per annum
37 hours per week
The Grimsby Institute Group is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an “outstanding” educational provider.
You will be working as a part of a team to co-ordinate and deliver a range of apprenticeships that will ensure students achieve success through a highest quality learning experience available to them.
This position involves planning, delivery and assessment of theoretical and practical aspects of the refrigeration curriculum up to level 3 to students across a range of abilities and ages.
You will hold or be willing to work towards a teaching qualification and an assessors/verifiers qualification.
• Excellent and accurate standard of written and oral communication
• Continually reviewing service standards while providing support and sharing objectives with other relevant departments/functions
• You will be responsible for monitoring and achievement of KPI’s in line with a very highly performing department within an outstanding college. While measuring and monitoring your own success.
• You will be able to assess the attainment of the students in line with College policy and industry/national standards where they lead to certification or qualifications
• Monitoring and assessing reports on progress and needs of students and provide constructive, positive oral and/or written feedback on a regular basis
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the “Apply Now” button and send us your application.
If you would like any support or would like to ask any questions about this role, please contact Niamh on 01472 31122 ext. 5686.
The closing date for this advert is 26th April 2018.
The Grimsby Institute Group is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2 or will be expected to obtain during their probationary period.Full job specification